As political and economic changes sweep the country, the Indian legal market is poised for a dramatic transformation.
Why should firms buy the RSG India Report?
The RSG-India Report is an indispensable guide for lawyers working in India. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the top law firms and lawyers, and market trends based on hard data and current client feedback.
The report provides law firms:
• The ability to benchmark against competitors using hard metrics
• A strategic management tool to understand and improve your market position
• A comprehensive guide to market best practice and trends
The 240 page Report contains:
• Hard, genuine client bills of satisfaction on the top 40 Indian law firms
• Assessment of the top law firms in India based on capacity, market profile, quality of mandate, and client satisfaction
• Predicted work flows, including the busiest sectors and jurisdictions over the next 12 months
• Data on which firms act for which clients
• Profiles of over 250 individual lawyers, recommended by clients
• Ranking of India practices and market profile of foreign law firms in India
• Valuation of the Indian legal market, major client legal spend and law firm fees
• The fastest growing practice areas at Indian law firms
• Analysis of law firm management best practice in use of technology, knowledge management, training and development
• A guide to the next tier of new, boutique and niche Indian law firms.
If you are interested in hearing more about the report or in purchasing a copy please contact Reena SenGupta at RSG Consulting at email@example.com by telephone on +44 (0) 20 7831 0300.
Please click here to view the 2015 RSG India Report brochure.
238 pages, available in pdf and hard copy formats
£2950 plus applicable taxes
With seven years of research into the Indian legal market behind us, RSG is pleased to present its 2015 Indian law firm rankings and report.